Why become a member of the Farm Bureau?
- Exclusive Local and State Member Benefits
- To help fund programs that educate the public concerning the benefits
that agriculture brings to Riverside County.
- To fund projects and staffing to continue the work of preserving the
economic viability of agriculture in Riverside County.
- To continue local activities regarding local land use, water, and private
property rights issues, in addition to state and federal legislative issues
The work of the Farm Bureau can only be effective if there is a strong
and growing membership to back its efforts. This is why, if you are not currently a
member, we are extending you this opportunity to join the largest voluntary, membership
organization in Riverside County. Help us to continue to protect the interests of
agriculture and rural Riverside County.
What does a Farm Bureau membership cost?
- A commercial business can become a Business Support
member for $230 per year.
- An agricultural producer can become a voting member for
$230 per year.
- A non-agricultural producer can become a sustaining
member for $85 per year.
- A college student can become a collegiate member for $25
How does a Farm Bureau membership pay?
- Exclusive Farm Bureau benefits
on everything from vehicles to eye glasses to vacations.
- Preferred rates on insurance as part of the Farm Bureau group.
- Publications from the local and state Farm Bureaus let you know about
current legislative changes and issues affecting our agricultural community.
For additional information or to receive an application, contact
the Riverside County Farm Bureau at 951/684-6732 or toll free 888/383-5684, or
email us at President@RiversideCFB.com.